(1/30 - 5/27)
Miramar College Library
Mon - Thu | 8am - 8pm
Fri | 8am - Noon
Sat & Sun | CLOSED
(Closed on Holidays)
Call the Miramar College Library
Email the Library
Students must present their SDCCD photo CSID card to check out circulating and reserve materials.
Books circulate for four weeks with one two - week renewal during the fall and spring semesters. These time periods shorten towards the end of the semester. Books must be renewed on or before the due date.
Library items not returned within seven days of the posted due date will incur late charges. Fines are assessed per item per day until the accumulated charges equal the replacement cost of the item.
- Circulating items: $2.00 plus 25 cents per item per day
- Circulating Reserve items: $2.00 plus 50 cents per item per day
- Lost Materials: a $7.00 processing fee per item plus the cost of the item
A Short Guide to Research
- First, review your assignment thoroughly and choose a topic.
- Next, start gathering information right away - don't procrastinate!
- Begin by navigating to the Miramar College home page.
- Find background information in print books, eBooks and Reference databases.
- As you read about your topic, increase your searching power by jotting down keywords and their synonyms, names of people, places and events.
- Add more specific or up-to-date information by searching the library databases. (Log on with your your Miramar ID and last name to research when off campus.)
- Email a librarian or stop by for after-hours help with research, citations, library policies, and more.